Join Thai on his adventures as he prepares for starting school with allergies.
Join Thai on his adventures as he prepares for the start of school. The third book in the children’s allergy book series is aimed at school-age children and covers important events such as:
– An allergist appointment including a skin prick test
– Not sharing food and drinks at school
– Introduction of an Auto-Injector
– The importance of having an Action Plan
– Symptoms of an allergic reaction
– No one has to miss out due to their allergies
Thai’s positive attitude shows other children how food allergies don’t have to stop you from joining in.
Thai is confident and educates his classmates on the importance of not sharing food and drinks and hand washing. With captivating illustrations and the quirky Rabbie by Thai’s side, the story normalises food allergies. It’s fun and informative and creates discussion and an understanding of food allergies among children.
There are teaching points at the back of the book for parents and teachers, along with school resources and helpful links found on the website.
|Dimensions||30 × 0.1 × 21 cm|